The 5 Best Website Builders in 2021: Each Tested
Time flies, so do will we.
Here we go! take a look at 5 of the most useful and powerful website builders and discover what you need for your next project:
I am ready to to start my digital journey but I have got no coding skills, is that alright?
I asked myself this a while back before I started blogging and thought that the only way was for me to start learning front end/back end scripting and programming languages, but I actually failed tragically in fact I had a hard time seeing how far forward had the technology moved from where I was so I eventually gave up.
“If there is a will there is a way”
It was in 2016 that I starting digging again to see how can I overcome the coding obstacle and found out that there are platforms like WordPress, Weebly, and even Shopify that provide easy tools to build and design my dream blogs and online shops.
You can do it too with all these easy to use builders so here we go!
I am new to web design, how do i define the perfect software for me?
If you’re new to web design, you probably want to know about which web design software is fits you and is worthy of your investment.
Don’t be overwhelmed of all this options and think of them as types of cars tools that one would need to build their house, so they need to know first if this house will be a townhouse or apartments or single house, will there be a pool? rooftop? garage? and so on.
You might also want to know what are the must-haves that every web designer should know?
Choosing a great web design tool comes down to its functionality and purpose. There isn’t a best all-in-one solution. Also, depending on your goal, you may need to use more than one design software to achieve your desired result.
I personally recommend knowing what you want exactly before choosing the software you are using to create it.
To help you find what you’re looking for, we’ve put together a list of the 8 best web design software tools for building websites, graphic design, interface design, and prototyping.
Quick Breakdown: Best Website Builders
Here’s the good news: choosing a website builder is relatively risk-free nowadays. However, there are a couple of things that you should be looking into before deciding:
- Free Trial: Make sure you can try the site builder for free. Most providers offer free plans (with some limitations) or at least a money-back guarantee policy. Personally, I’d avoid site builders that require your credit card details for a trial as this is not very common in the industry.
- Support: Check which kind of support the website builder offers (e.g. phone, chat, forums, etc.). It’s worth testing the support before you commit to a paid plan.
- Price: This can be tricky to figure out as offers are sometimes confusing. However, in all our reviews, you’ll find clear details of the pricing plans and extra costs (e.g. domain name) for each provider.
- Features: Obviously each project will have different needs. But here are some of the common things you may be looking for: a decent blogging system, customizable SEO options, mobile-friendly designs, a shopping cart, decent image galleries, possibility to password-protect pages or having registered users.
- Domain name: You should be able to connect domain names purchased elsewhere, even if you can register a new domain with the web builder directly.
- Email accounts: if you’re using your website for business you will want an email address with your domain name instead of email@example.com. Further down we lay out some